Welcome to Clin-ePost and a new era of electronic communications for Clinical Correspondence.
The Clin-ePost software enables the receipt and onward transmission of electronic Clinical Correspondence from source systems within the trust. Clinical Correspondence documents can be can be received, audited and transmitted to the appropriate recipient(s). During this process the received document can also be automatically converted to the required output format (e.g. doc to PDF).
Tried and tested in both England and Northern Ireland the solution utilises the secure communications platforms of both countries, enabling the safe, secure and cost effective transfer of Clinical Correspondence.
The Clin-ePost solution runs as a fully automated service, and provides an intuitive Web Front-end interface for administrative staff to monitor the processing and delivery of their correspondence to the recipient. This interface also provides a central archive for all Clinical Correspondence that passes through the solution, enabling users to lookup, review, track and manage these documents in a single location at the touch of a button.
- Reduced Costs / Cost Savings on:
- Staffing Overheads
- Reduces the delays in Patient Care
- Hospital wide access to correspondence by clinical and administrative personnel
- Intuitive web front end access
- Fully automated service
- Enables trusts to meet the targets for delivering discharge letters to GP’s
- Cost effective high return on investment
- Utilises existing communication tools/infrastructures
- Reduces Carbon Footprint and impact on Environment
- Windows 2008 R2 or Higher
- Mozzila Firefox 45 or Higher Compatible Browser i.e. Internet Explorer 8 or Higher
- SQL 2008 or Later
- 4 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space subject to storage requirements (Allow 1GB for every 5000 documents, prior to archiving).